A. Gadget Rehab, Unit 32 Basepoint, Cressex Enterprise Centre, Lincoln Road, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 3RL. IMPORTANT NOTE: Please send all items by recorded delivery with the appropriate level of cover for your device.
Q. Can I drop my device off personally?
A. Yes. This is our most common service. See the contact us page for more info.
Q. Can I wait until my repair is complete?
A. Yes - this can be arranged on request but is subject to availability.
Q. How does the 3 months repair guarantee work?
A. The guarantee is on the fault that Gadget Rehab has repaired. And starts from when when the repair is completed. See Terms and Conditions.
Q. Is unlocking illegal?
A. Unlocking is not illegal see Ofcoms website which supports this statement.
Q. How soon can I expect my repair to be completed?
A. Most handsets/devices can be completed using our same day repair service alternatively within 72 hours unless agreed otherwise.
Q.What if you cannot fix my device?
A. You will be contacted within 72 hours. Minimum charges may apply. You will be notified of this prior to the repair.
Q. How much does it cost to repair my device?
A. This all depends on the fault and the type of device. Click "Get Started" to search your device and view our repair charges.
Q. How do I leave feedback?
A. Go to the Feedback page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also be contacted automatically by one of our third company feedback companies.
Q. Will repairing my phone invalidate my manufactures' warranty?
A. Yes, manufactures warranty usually lasts for 1 year (check with your provider to confirm as different brands may vary)
Q. How do I back up/restore my iPad/iPhone?
A. Backing up and restoring your Apple device is easier than you think. Please click here for further instructions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Repairs are completed on the same day or within 72 working hours. Where specialist parts or further diagnostics is needed repairs can take longer. We will notify you if your repair will be longer than 72 hours.
- It is recommended that devices are sent to Gadget Rehab in appropriate packaging i.e. boxed with bubble wrapping and well-sealed. Gadget Rehab accepts no liability for damages caused to devices during transit.
- Our couriers will aim to collect your device on your preferred delivery date, if our couriers cannot collect your device on your preferred date we will inform you in advanced. Your preferred delivery date must be at least 2 working days after booking.
- When choosing the courier service option it is important that you are available for the agreed date and time of collection as any recollection arrangements will result in extra charges. We will notify you of the extra cost before collection.
- When using Royal Mail it is important that the item is sent via recorded delivery with cover for the full cost of your device. Items should be sent in appropriate packaging i.e. bubble wrapping etc. The cost of the delivery is paid by the customer and cannot be refunded by Gadget Rehab.
- When using the personal drop off option it is important that you agree a time and date with us. Email: email@example.com to inform us of your preferred drop of date/time.
- Our free collection and delivery service is for customers based in Buckinghamshire for customers outside of Buckinghamshire the delivery and collection charge will be detailed on your quote.
- Although our free collection for Buckinghamshire customers covers most areas within Bucks there are some postcodes which are excluded from free collection and delivery and will therefore have to pay for the collection and delivery service. The excluded postcodes are those beginning, MK: LU: NN: WD: HP19: HP20 HP21.
- Our specialist will endeavour to repair your device and keep you informed every step of the way via email. On occasions where your device cannot be repaired we will inform you and return your handset back to you.
- Gadget Rehab reserves the right to use specialist consultants when necessary to complete your repair. If specialist consultants are required your repair timescale may be increased. We will keep you informed of this.
- At Gadget Rehab it is important that all repairs are completed to a high standard and that our customers are happy when we return their device. With this said we will require access to your device in order to complete the pre and post repair tests. If you prefer not to supply the access code please backup your data to your computer or cloud and reset your device so that it is as new. Once the repair is complete you can then restore all your information again. Should you require any assistance please give us a call and one of our team members will be happy to help. Tel: 01494534008. If for any reason this instruction is not complete we will proceed with your repair however any guarantee offered on your repair will be void.
- Gadget Rehab will update customers via email. It is important that you check your emails regularly during the repair process to avoid any delays with having your handset returned back to you.
- Whilst it is very unlikely you will lose any data during your repair it is important that you back up any data on your handset prior to the repair. Gadget Rehab cannot be held responsible for any data lost during the repair of your device.
- For Apple iPad Mini Repairs: Please be aware that not all of the replacement digitizers come equipped with the sleep/wake sensor needed for use with magnetic cases. If you are using a magnetic case and would like to continue using the sleep/wake function please contact us before booking your repair.
- Please Note: Repairing your handset will invalidate your manufactures warranty. It is advised that you contact your manufacture before commencing with a repair.
- Water Proof Handsets: If your handset has water proof capabilities this function may be lost during the repair. If you have any concerns please speak to an advisor for more details.
- Our free diagnostics is for level 1 testing which does not include going to logic board level. If further testing is required there will be a £15 minimum charge.
- Gadget Rehab will use either the original manufactured part or high quality replacement parts on your repair. If you require the original part or any other manufactured part this must be communicated to us.
- We offer 3 months guarantee on all our repairs, products and services. The 3 months guarantee covers the repair we have carried out and any parts that are used during the repair. If new parts are required or a separate fault has occurred the cost of the part and repair will be covered by you the customer.
- The 3 months guarantee will commence from the day that the repair is completed. We will notify you once your repair is completed.
- The 3 months guarantee does not start again if your repairs guarantee is exercised
- If you the customer refuses to comply with any of our terms your 3 months guarantee will be void.
- Gadget Rehab does not sell your information or share your information with any third parties. All information is held securely with Gadget Rehab. Gadget Rehab may share your information with companies/agents of whom we are associated with for the purpose of the repair/service required.
- We may also share your information with the authorities if lawfully requested.
- Your details may be used by our company or our associated companies for the sole purpose of marketing our companies products and services, discounts, coupons etc of which you are eligible for. If you would prefer not to receive marketing you can simply let us know via email or opt out of any marketing communication sent by using the opt out link.