GR Phones is the sister company of Gadget Rehab a well established consumer electronic repair company and we are currently seeking a passionate and enthusiastic technically minded individual to join our friendly growing team on a full time or part time basis primarily completing mobile phone and tablet repairs. Namely screens and other internal component repairs.
- Good attention to detail is a must
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work on your own and to specific deadlines
- Good communication skills including literacy and numeracy with the proven ability to interact with customers
- A willingness to learn and to take part in training and development courses
Desirable (but not essential) Skills and Requirements:
- Electronics qualification
- Experience with electronic repairs (i.e. mobile phones, laptops and tablets)
- Customer service experience
What we will give in return:
As a small repair centre, we offer great opportunities and future career development prospects
- Attractive salary
- Full ongoing training
- Working for a growing company
- Takeaway Fridays
This role is set to start immediately. If you are interested in this role please reply with your CV outlining your availability.
We are currently NOT accepting any applications from outside the EU.
Job Type: Full-Time or Part-Time
Salary: £10500 - £16,000
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent.